As some customers will already have started to see, PuzzledWorld Consultancy Services recently changed it’s legal name to S6 Connect Ltd.
Most services remain unaffected by this change, but a gradual rebranding between July and September will see the new brand name and identity roll out to all services. The fact that you’re viewing information on the s6connect.com website suggests you already know this of course!
So, what does it mean for existing clients?
- Users of our SaveStoreShare service, previously PCSLiveDrive, should already have been prompted to download an updated application.
- An update is also rolling out to our managedSupport Application (part of the PCSLiveHelptools).
- Webhosting services on the eXtend platform will see the new brand name in the Control Panel, and may optionally update their Domain Name to point to our new nameservers: ns1.s6uk.net and ns2.s6uk.net
- JigsawDial Telecom services are unaffected, as are Conference Call facilities.
- AVG Cloud Care and Google Apps managed services will also see no changes in service.
The current websites remain active and accessible, as do all existing email addresses.
We will be launching new websites in due course, with updated information.